Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stress Overload

~*29th April*~
I had splitting headache at work...It's one of those throbbing kinds...I know its not migraine...This one comes and goes...and when it comes it hurts like sharp needles poking at your brain all at once...uuurrrghhh~! Probably due stress of work & other events that I'm supposed to handle; I think I had 2 work-related stress plus additional 4 or 5 non-related to work stress...and all at once...It's getting too much...

A friend invited me to see them perform at Halo Cafe at Sunway Pyramid. Sorry, I couldn't make it. All I managed to do last night was having waffles with my girlfriend at A&W. Oh, apparently A&W has a new look...Guess they're still in the "biz" eh?

~*30th April*~
Had an early morning walk with mum & sis and afterwards had breakfast with me girlfriend. It was a nice way to start the day :) Exercise, Family, Girlfriend, Food (Not in that order)

Then all hell breaks loose...For some bloody reason, the other 4 or 5 events that was not related to work were suddenly became MY responsibility...Okay, I may be wrong in this...But I was really confused since suddenly everyone just keeps asking me to do this and that at the same time!...I got confused...mixed up...frustrated...plus with all those minor annoying details (like slow internet connection, miscommunication, etc)...tried to keep my cool...Then it happened...I lost it...I cancelled all the plans and prioritized the tasks that needs to be done first and notify the rest about me helping out...told them it was too much for me to handle. Thankfully, they understood the situation. Although, mistakes were made from my side during my hours of frustration (I'm not that good when handling TOO much stress, I tend to mixed things up or mess things up)...I unknowingly made me girl upset due to something I said...She was really upset about it...not at me directly, but more on the topic that I mentioned...*sigh* Sorry, dear.

Another weakness of mine is; with me always thinking too much, I tend to mixed the stress and frustration and bring it along with me...back home...I didn't let out my anger at me mum or sis...Not like that...I just bought replacement parts the day before for the water treatment system at home...So when I got back home...Seeing it still in the box...I thought might as well do it NOW then later...I had some frustrating time during the process of changing the replacement parts...It was my first time...I was barely concious of what I was doing...My head still filled up with stress...Before you know it, I broke one of the replacement parts...It costs me around RM200+...another *sigh*

Note to self: NEVER try to do anything that you've NEVER done before when you're stressed out. Do something relaxing...If you think you're maximizing your time..you're wrong...You're not increasing productivity...You'll just add more stress, mess things up, lose more and add more stress in the end.

I went out to meet up with two of me buddies at a nearby "mamak" shop after I received their message. LOL We were all talked about our stressful day that day and laughed about it...That felt better. I know I know, usually you laugh about those silly or stupid things you did in the past...but I can't wait that long, so I fast-forward it to NOW. LOL! After we all had a good laugh... we started talking away about comics, history, politics, news today, games, etc.

Back home, I went online...Hey, the next day was "Labor Day"...Might as well spend the whole night on the net. Chatting, facebook-ing, friendster-ing, blogging, etc...But I had a surprised that night from an old classmate during me secondary school. I haven't met her since then...So it was exciting to talk about how we're doing this days and what are we up to...Weeee~! XD Do like to know what happen to the rest of my schoolmates... :)

After chatting with several friends and as well as with me girl (she's still upset about it...hopefully she'll be fine tomorrow when we go out to shop for our friend's wedding gift) until around 3 AM....I went on surfing and continued me blog. And here I am finishing this line so I could go to sleep. ZzzZzz

No comments: