Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Leave

~*2nd April*~
Had to take an emergency leave...granny's down under the weather...*sigh*

Other stuff I had to do in the morning:
1. Changed me maybankard...Somehow it was torned into pieces...(probably due to me sitting on it with my hard & fat ass)
2. Send me sis to school.
3. The broken water treatment part, went and asked if it could be changed...couldn't, due to my fault, not the company's fault...great, gotta buy a new one...*sigh*

Took a nap in the evening, with all the hustle and bustle during the morning, I was pretty worn out in the evening. Woke up after an hour or two to pick me sis up from school. 

After dinner, played Blackthorne (DOS game, read previous post about it)...then me girlfriend called. Had a lovely chat...while blowing heads off enemies with me new trusty shotgun in the game...haha...guys should give it a shot...play a violent bloody game while on the phone with your girlfriend...see how well you can concentrate...LOL

Went out for a couple of drinks with some bunch of friends late at night...about 9 of 'em...Just the usual chatter...nothing much...

Want to do something la weih~! Damn bored!!! Fark...

No comments: