Monday, May 5, 2008

Online Social Networking sites...

I think there's just too many online social networking sites these days...facebook,myspace,friendster,tagged,fanbox,stylemob (just to name a few), etc...I don't think I can keep up with so many...deleted me myspace account...didn't think it was useful...I think I'll just stick to friendster & facebook. Why these two?

facebook...loved it for one reason...people actually put their real full names...easier to find long lost friends...and identify them...the new chat feature is cool too...apps...good idea...but they shouldn't made it public...too many damn apps! it can really slow down ones profile...some apps are fun and alot are useless or the same...such as hugz! hug me or hug her...or something like that...the facebook administrators should actually make the apps or allow public apps to go through a screening or something for approval...at least it limits the number of apps...damn hated when you have lots of app requests...tiring...I'm using these sites mainly to get in touch with my new & old friends and try to keep in contact with them...Got to meet some very very old friends I haven't met in years... :) 

friendster...still have a lot of friends who use it...so I'll keep my account...they also added apps...sigh...but i think its kinda sucky...another problem with friendster is the profile names...a bit hard to remember who's who since they can change their profile names...so it's kinda confusing...

Well, that's all...just wanted to comment about the oh so many social network sites...There's just too much...all I need is some of these websites to maintain in contact with most of my friends...

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey, work is... "fun" as I haven't really have anything to do yet. Not really clear with my job scope and haven't got my own laptop. So now have to "relax" first lo. HOw bout you? How's work?

Haha online social networking. Tell me about it. A lot of my friends invited me to some other of those sites as well and I only want to be bother about Facebook and Friendster. Facebook's apps are way more better than friendster's even the layout. Haha.