Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Star Wars, Justice League & Hitman

~*14th May, Wednesday*~
Had lunch with me gurl at ss15 drive-thru McD...Thought I recognized some Seafieldians there...but I don't think they remember me, so I didn't talk to them...I think I should've given it a try...ah well~

At night, I read the Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (KOTOR, for short) comics...really good and funny... It's a few years before the Star Wars: KOTOR game. You'll get to see what happened during the Mandalorian Wars, some characters from the game as well...Revan, Carth Onasi, etc...it's a good comic for fans of the KOTOR era.

After that I watched Justice League: The New Frontier & Hitman.

Justice League was fun to watch...They maintained the look & feel of the old school superheroes...plot was straightforward & simple enough to understand...A few violent scenes (with blood & gore, i mean), not much combat, the villain could be more interesting and the last battle was a bit dull for my taste. But overall, it's entertaining to watch.


I believe it's an ok movie...they didn't exactly follow the game (which is a bummer for me) but I believe it's quite good. I'm a Hitman fan myself,  and would love if they could make the movie exactly as the game...I don't know why they didn't follow it...but I don't mind...I don't think I would be enjoyable it as much as playing the game...some games are not meant to make movies...Hitman is a fine example...What makes it interesting is the gameplay; allowing you, the player, to play an assassin simulation game whereby you decide on how to terminate the target. THAT makes it enjoyable...but overall, to me...the movie was an okay job...

That's all I did for that day...time to go to sleep zzzZZZzzz

No comments: