Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swimming in the Sunshine on my Day Out

~*24th May*~ Saturday

Went swimming at 3K center...cheap too, RM3 per entry...its been so long since I swam in a pool...It was blast albeit rather ravenously hungry and with body aches everywhere, after the swim...haha
we hung out somewhere nearby for a meal...well, they did...I didn't feel like eating for some reason...

At night, I hung out with me girlfriend & her cousin at A&W since she needed to ask me some questions about computer stuff...Sadly, I couldn't answer her questions...Though it did made me wonder how I got my Degree in Computer Studies...LOL!

But that night I had a very wonderful, good sleep. *sighing in content*

 ~*25th May*~ Sunday

Watched Baby's Day Out in the morning...hehehe...the baby is so cute, kinda miss these kind of movies... ^_^



Went Midvalley & The Garden with me girlfriend...Just window shopping, as well as searching for poker chips (Yeah, I'm still keen to buy them...They just look so damn cool to play with...hehe) Found out that there seems to be a standard price for the poker sets ( Couldn't find any that sells the poker chips only) 300 chips for RM199 & 500 chips for RM299 with 5 dices, a deck of cards & a dealer button, with a suitcase to boot...Ah well, maybe later...We didn't go back empty handed though, me girlfriend bought a Rubiks cube at The Garden. She said she had one before & wants one again...

Lunch at Midvalley's foodcourt, dinner at f.a.b in ss15 & KFC as well! Afterwards, had to send her home, cousins from Kedah came over & having a steamboat dinner at Flammings...Weeee~! ^_^ (I don't deny that I love to eat...ngehehehe)

Back home, saw a movie called sunshine...not bad...

No comments: