Sunday, May 18, 2008

Days of Aching Pain Ahead of Me...

~*17th May*~ Saturday (continued)
On the way back from the paintball event, I forgot to buy some "tanah itam/merah" (sorry, not sure what's it called in English...Red Soil???) for mum...Dehydrated, tired, and my body is getting stiff by the minute...LOL

As we head back to the office, one of my car warning indicator lit up (erm...the engine symbol?) Thought something wrong with the engine or something...so I waited for about an hour or so to let it cool down...Had lunch over there...After an hour passed by, went back into the car, started the engine, the warning indicator didn't go off...So I quickly rushed to me favourite workshop. Turns out that it wasn't a big deal..just some problem with the wiring with lights...well, the good news I don't have to spend another load of cash on the car...but the bad news was that I wasted a good hour just waiting...heh...well, better safe than sorry...

Body ache, Couldn't bend me knees...couldn't even bend me pinky...ngahahaha

Went out with me girlfriend that evening...Sunway & Summit...bought some stuff...had KFC! Yay~! I know, I know...I need to lose weight...but it's soooooooo haaaaaaaaarrrdddd! LOL!

Midnight, went to putraheights to hang out with some friends. Afterwards, went to a friends house to supposedly help him out in one of the levels in Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter...Couldn't help much...I believe I could finished the level if I had more time...But I was damn tired & not so in the mood, we instead played blackjack til 3 or 4 in the morning ... hahahah
 
~*18th May*~ Sunday
Woke up pretty darn late...body still aching...for some reason, I tried playing the piano while singing...It's tougher than I thought...played about an hour plus...

That evening, went out with a friend...he wanted to borrow some of me Star Wars books for his 3D references...glad I could help out.

Played Hitman: Blood Money (probably because I watched the Hitman movie...)

At nite went out to Kota Damansara and had shisha (At this point, my whole body ached like hell & I moved like an old man...LOL)

Started playing Civilization 4...Better than its predecessors...a totally different style of gameplay so I need some time to get used to it...Sorry guys, I don't think I'll be continuing my previous "Geek Mode"...ngahahahhaha

1 comment:

farhana said...

KFC? again. and again. and again. and again.

sheesh.