Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bloody Hot Weekend

~*3rd April (Saturday)*~
Slept only for 2 hours (again)...Why did I slept so late? Probably due to the heat and as well as me being bored out of my mind...

Got a call that woke me up, me mum's car broke down (the car battery inconveniently died) and she has to send me sis to her school for her activities...So I had to send her...Thankfully me mum's car broke down at a petrol station somewhere in the neighbourhood...

When I got back, mum's battery car had been replaced & it's running smoothly. Took a short nap...In the afternoon, me mum woke me up to accompany her to pick up sis...On our way out, some bloke parked his car right in front of our house...the bugger saw me opening the gate, but he acted like he didn't see us...although his car was slightly obstructing the pathway...but still, where are your manners you bloody bastard?

Anyways... after picking up me sis, we went for lunch at A&W...talk about stuff, the only thing I remembered was me mum complaining that rice has gone up 50%...woah~ I'm gonna have an expensive lunch at work from now on...

Back home, friend invited me to hang out at The Summit...Might as well tag along since I'm supposed to buy tickets for the movie "Iron Man". As me friend came over to me house to pick me up...there was a hiccup to the plan...he was using his brother's car & there was a problem with it...So we went to send the car over to the service center...Unfortunately, the service center was fully booked...we send the car back to his place & used me car instead.

I bought 3 tickets for me & 2 other friends, then we went to the arcade...played sniper scope...heh, I'm still quite good at it...Then me friend wanted to play the newly released Grand Theft Auto 4 game...So we head over to a game shop and he tested out the game on PS3...(It cost RM10 for an hour!!! Thank god I didn't play...lol) The game had potential...enormous potential...No wonder Gamespot gave it a perfect score of 10 out of 10!

At midnight, we watched Iron Man...Fun to watch, funny & cool at the same time...Oh, for those comic fans out there, don't forget to watch till the after credits... ;)

~*4th April (Sunday)*~
Had trouble sleeping in me bed...me room's stuffy & damn hot, so I slept on the floor near my window directly under the ceiling fan...better than me bed which has a small fan on the wall...

Had another round of aerobics, came a bit late...there was a different instructor this time...bloody fast...couldn't actually cope with the moves, but fun nonetheless...did noticed that I'm the only one there for my age though...is that good or bad, i wonder...

Went to a friend's sister's wedding with me girlfriend (they know both of us) around noon. We gave the wedding gift ( a photo frame...no idea what we're supposed to give...so..."hantam")

Afterwards, we to The Summit (again for me...) for window shopping...Then we went to a shopping complex in Shah Alam...I think it's called SACC or something like that...My girlfriend bought a very nice pair of sandals...Then we had...urm...late lunch? or early dinner? at Nando's...She never ate there before...She seems to love the coleslaw very much...not much comment on the main dish though...LOL

At night, I finished reading an e-book entitled "Pages of Pain" by Troy Denning. Not bad...It's set on one of Dungeons & Dragons universe, the planescape. I'm into fantasy and Dungeons & Dragons (the tabletop RPG game thingy? Remember?) Recommended by a friend...Interesting storyline...

Another hot night...I think I'll be sleeping on the floor for sometime...

1 comment:

farhana said...

hey seriously coleslaw dia sedap okay? nasib baik lahh u tak makan coleslaw, rugi wey. ngee :D