Monday, May 19, 2008

Narnia Revisited

~*19th May*~ Monday

Woke up and tried again to play the piano while singing after lunch...

Went to see Narnia again with me girlfriend at the Summit. While waited for them to let us in, we went to the arcade and played Daytona (which i won, obviously), Silent Scope, and some motorcycle game where you have to use your butt to maneuver the bike...hahaha...That was fun...

In the movies, saw Hancock trailer...it looked damn well interesting...I don't actually have to repeat my review of Narnia again, do I? Hehe...Just to make amends with me girlfriend since I promised to watch with her...plus it was cool to see King Edmund & Prince Caspian again...LOL

During the evening, wanted to watch this "Afterlife" animated series...it looked somewhat like "I am Legend"-ish...But unfortunately, it lasted only several minutes, I didn't manage to watch it...did watched "Meet Joe Black" though...Loved the movie, I've watched it several times already and I still can't get bored watching it...

Damn, just realized I've been going to the Summit too often...need to go out more...I mean, somewhere else...but where?

1 comment:

farhana said...

daytona. 2nd round. LET'S.!

grrr.