Monday, May 12, 2008

Journal: 9th-11th

~*9th April (Friday)*~
Woke up early, had a massive headache...not sure why...but anways, we (the family) still did our usual morning walk...

At lunch, had a meal with another officemate...got to know a bit more about the company and the staff...had our Friday prayers...Afterwards, several of the staff went for the 2 days department "Makan Trip" at Eagle Ranch, Port Dickson (I think, I'm bad when it comes to geography...) So it was a quite quiet in the office that evening...

That quiet evening in the office got me thinking of ANOTHER game idea...which is always cool, but I'm starting to wonder WHEN can I actually develop them...*sigh*

Played a prank on one of me UM friends...it was his birthday that day...sorry dude, got really bored...anyways, happy birthday~!

That night I was freaking bored...played some games...thankfully a friend asked me out for a drink...picked up another two at Putraheights and had a drink there...then another friend called and invited us to hang out somewhere in Kota Damansara for a puff of "sisha" or "shisha" (?) not quite sure how is the spelling like or if that's the right word for it...ah well~

Upon arrival, my friend who wanted to sell me his handphone told me he won't be selling it...the phone was a "want" not a "need", so I was fine with it...

We had some topics...comics, movies, guns, MLM, work, etc...except for one topic which i was not keen to hear or talk about...We head back home at around 3 or 4 am.

~*10th April (Saturday)*~
Not much in the morning...woke up pretty darn late (not surprising...)

Went out for a date with me gurl around 3...first we went to the Curve to look for a bracelet which she wanted to buy...couldn't find it...so we then we went to One Utama for a late lunch/early dinner at Carl's Junior...It was her treat...Thanks hun! ^^

I wanted KFC that night (talk about losing weight...go figure~) Unfortunately, I was denied of having KFC...but I did still get a treat ;P Later that night we met her brother-in-law...He wanted to talk about insurance to me & wanted me to buy one...I'm not sure about it but it got me a whole lot of thinking about it though...

My girl went back home with her brother-in-law, I stayed back because a couple of me friends were coincidently there as well...various topics were covered, including about getting an insurance...Got back home around 1 or 2 am.

~*11th April (Sunday) Mother's Day*~
Woke up startled, as two of me cousins barged into me room...haha...Later (after a nice cold shower), found out that two relative families were downstairs, they came to visit grandma to celebrate Mother's Day...They stayed until lunch, grandma was very happy that day... ^_^

Ooh, on another note...I played the piano that time, think I'm getting the hang of it again...though the darn thing is getting out of tune every time I play it...

After they left, I went out to see me dad. Sis was supposed to come along but she had this Adam Khoo's "seminar" for that day & the previous day from 10am to 8pm. Dad was okay, saying about going somewhere(Dubai, if I'm not mistaken) to work with a friend for a week or two. He told me about the grandparents condition (granny is fine, grandpa a bit down under the weather) and reminded that I haven't gone back to see them for almost 3 years...Wow, didn't realize it has been that long...Other topics includes about my new working life, how to save, what to do, etc...the works...After sending him off at Kelana Jaya's LRT station, a friend called & asked about organizing a group of friends to play games at a nearby cybercafe. Since it's Mother's Day, I kind of doubted it but nevertheless, I texted everyone to see who could come. There wasn't a good response...ah well, expected anyhow...so I decided to hang out around Damansara until the time to pick up me sis since her seminar is near there and I was in the area. I hung out there alone for about 4 or 5 hours...I know, crazy right? Let's just say I needed some alone time...wait, scratch that...I didn't even ponder about anything for those 4/5 hours...I wasted it all mostly on exploring around Damansara with me car...getting to know more about the place better(Although I've done that for almost 4 years of my life when I was studying in KDU) Just felt like wandering about...I did a few pit stops here and there to take a look around for new shops and stuff though...

When the time came, pick me sis up & on the way back home, we went to Baskin Robbins to buy something for mum to celebrate Mother's Day...Bought a pint of Pistachio (Our all-time family favorite) & also a pint of "Praline something" for kicks...I know what you're thinking, food (again?) as a gift? Couldn't think of anything else...so don't blame me~ LOL

After dinner, we had the ice-creams... we sat down and watched the telly together...I know it sounds lame, but I rarely got the chance to sit down long enough with the family (other than at the dinner table) and even more rarely to get the chance to watch the telly...we watched csi and later i watched "Epic Movie" (one of the dumbest movie I ever saw...no wonder I don't watch telly)...They both fell asleep after halfway through the "Epic Movie"...

Well, that's all for the weekends...

2 comments:

farhana said...

aadrian, no more KFC until...hurmm..next year? can ahh? ngee :D

f3r0^NoX said...

no KFC til next year??? hmm...how bout nando's? carl's junior? XD