Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

~*15th May, Thursday*~
Me left thigh has been hurting like hell lately...It's been about less than a week since it happened...some sort of infection on me left thigh...swollen red, and a small part of the skin (the size of a cigarette, I must've touch the end of it to me thigh by accident) was shaped like squishy dome...there was pus in it...God, it was painful just touching it...at work, it kinda burst and the wound was bleeding...

I was to go to this Toastmaster Club "thingy" that day...Toastmasters is a non-profit organizational established to provide and avenue to the public to improve their Public Speaking (communication) and Leadership skills. A co-worker invited me along but since my damn wound started to bleed, I notified him that I won't be coming.

That evening, at home...After I bandaged the wound...I was bored, with me plans cancelled & all...A friend invited me to watch Narnia...so I thought, why not?

The movie was good. Epic-ish like Lord of the Rings trilogy...but they cram it all up into one movie...that explains why the duration of the movie is about 2 hours & a half...hahaha...It's as good as the first but more darker than the first movie...The movie takes place one year after the first movie...In which case, the four main heroes don't look that old (Why I mention this? Anyone remember the Harry Potter movies? Every series is set one year apart, but they look totally different between the first and second harry potter movie...I couldn't believe they've grown THAT much in a single year) I love King Edmund and Prince Caspian characters...They're both so cool. Edmund is cool in a way because you can see him more mature than the first movie...

Prince Caspian is because...Well, I don't know about you guys...but to me, he has the Prince of Persia look...don't you think? Heard they're coming out a movie based on the first game, Prince of Persian: Sands of Time...and the prince is acted by Jake Gyllenhaal...I'm not sure if they can pull it off though...Anyways, check below...Doesn't Prince Caspian kind of have some elements of Prince of Persia character? 



Any similarities? To me, they do...Oh, and honey, I'm not gay, this is the reason why I like Prince Caspian...(She keeps calling me gay for some reason, just because I like Prince Caspian? LOL)

No comments: