Friday, May 23, 2008

The Urge & The Whip

Recently wanted to learn about Texas Hold'em Poker (probably because I played blackjack with me friends the other night...with some fun gambling (still with no money involved...just for kicks) I checked some websites for tutorials & how the game works...then I got interested about it...but I wanted to play it with a bit of authenticity...I wanted to play with the poker chips...no money involved of course, just for fun...

After work, went to One Utama with a friend which I bumped with along the way...but the poker chips came in sets, with playing cards, dices, a dealer button & a briefcase...expensive too...Since I couldn't find a place to the poker chips only, I didn't buy the set. Didn't expect it to be that expensive. My friend thought I was crazy to just come all the way here and not buy anything...Well, that's one of my weaknesses...If it's one of my urges, I'll go all out to do it...You know the feeling? You simply just wanted it so badly...But of course, I then realized I had to get back home for the Indiana Jones movie which I planned to watch with me mum & sis...So I rushed back to me car...but my mind was still on those poker chips...i got lost for awhile in ou...hehe...can't believe i could get lost there of all places...been going to One Utama since the last 4 years...and I got lost??? Haha



Got there in time, watched the Indy movie with me mum & sis...ending is Spielburg all the way...The movie was an OKAY ending for Indy...The ending was a Spielburg ending...there will be no doubt that its a Spielburg movie...*Sigh* Ah well, at least now I can say my goodbye to the Great Indiana Jones...No one can ever replace Harrison Ford as Indy...Cheers~!

Movies that looks interesting to watch:

No comments: