Saturday, May 17, 2008

Company Paintball!

~*17th May,Saturday*~
The company's paintball event! Weeee~! We met up at the office in the morning, to convoy our way to the premise...Some (those who know the route) head there first. It's in Sungai Buloh...I had to lead the convoy since I was the only one who actually (sort of) knew where the place is...plus, no one actually printed out the map that we gave out on the intranet...haha...

Once we reach there, I mostly had to deal with the Mudtrekker (the name of the place) dudes...(I'm getting the hang of this organizing thing, I think)

It was slightly unfair though...there was 22 players...so 11 ppl each team rite? But 1 from our side went the other team (no idea why)...so it was 12 vs 10..I was one of the 10's, and I was also the only one who had played the game before...AND i had to lead the team...I said I'm getting the hang of it, don't dump the whole load on me at once! LOL! But the purpose of the event was just to have fun, and we all did...Success! ^_^

I've forgotten how tiring paintball really was...We only played 3 games of 5 minutes each, and after 2nd game I thought I'd die due to lack of oxygen...ngehehe...After our game, couple of pros came by & played. We had to stay inside the tent for awhile before we could leave (don't want to get shot, do we?) At least we get to see pros played...Damn cool looking markers...Electronic Markers, pull the trigger once, and 14 pellets spews out...That's some scary shit if you're on the receiving end. 

Anyways, here's some pics of the company paintball event:

1st pic: My supposed 12 member team
2nd pic: Marshal giving the rules of capture the flag game 

3rd pic: My thoughts at that moment were "Oh shet, me the leader? You're shitting me, right?". Note the fake smile...LOL

4th pic: Two team leaders (me in the center) deciding our last game, assault scenario. My team defends the area, while the other team attacks...


The 22's who came, thanks a bunch for coming & making it happen!

No comments: