Friday, May 16, 2008

Not quite a good day...

~*16th May, Friday*~
Ticked off me girlfriend...She was pissed off with me for awhile because of me watching Narnia with me friends instead with her...hehe...My bad~ Sorry hun...

At work, I can officially start developing my training module...

At night, went out with me girlfriend...

But during the waiting, I played the piano...It was REALLY WAY out of tune...and for some reason, I couldn't play that well...maybe it's because some keys sounded so differently than it was supposed to that made me play really bad? Or I actually suck at it, big time & I was just giving an excuse to cover it? hahaha...

Accompanied her for dinner...nothing special...

Watched Dungeon Siege: In the name of the King movie but only up to around 80%....Although they have some good actors in there...but...I don't know...Somehow or rather...It just suck~ The plot suck, the characters suck, let's just say the whole thing just suck...



Towards the end of the movie, I couldn't stand anymore...I switched the darn thing off and went to sleep...

No comments: