Friday, May 9, 2008

Journal: 5th - 8th

~*5th April(Monday)*~
The only interesting about that day is me meeting up with me mentor...or in other words...my upline. Yes yes, I'm in network marketing or multi-level marketing (MLM)...but I haven't been doing the biz since my last final semester...Think it's been about a year or so...I do keep in touch with me downlines & I do sell products to my regular customers...but I haven't expanded my business yet...This is the first time I met me mentor for this year...needed some help about some stuff...I'll discuss about this MLM thingy in a new post later...I have certain issues that I would like to point out about this subject...

~*6th April(Tuesday)*~
Woke up this morning with me mum worrying about me for the past few days...saying I've been locking myself up in the room lately...I didn't noticed...haha...Went for breakfast, surprised the price of food just went up. Nasi lemak from RM1 to RM1.30...great...

I've finally went to the 7th floor...you see, the company I worked for has 2 floors; 9 and 7...I'm always on the 9th floor, so I've been curious how the 7th floor looked like...finally I get to see it..wee~!

At night, I went to McD's to meet up with me girl as well as with her "darling" friend...hahaha...we had some great laughs together; we talked about relationships, food (had me dinner there), hamsters & rabbits and thought of going to Zoo Negara...hahahaha...

Then I had to go off and pick up the rent at Shah Alam. The End.

~*7th April(Wednesday)*~
For some reason, my driving was a bit off that morning...weird...
Got an idea for a story...a fantasy story...more to mythologies though...Just wrote the gist of it...Not sure would it be good or not...or whether to post the story or not? hahaha...it was a just a spontaneous idea anyway...we'll see how it goes...

Picked up me sis from school, had a very fun time while driving back home (with me constantly bullying as it is my right as a loving brother...LOL) Hey, it keeps me from being bored or stress because of the traffic jams...you don't have to feel pity about me sis, she enjoys being bullied....mwahahhahaha~!

At night, I followed me gurl, her cousin & her friend to starbucks...They were accompanying their friend who had to finish up her assignment...she usually did it alone until midnight but that kind of worried me & me girl, so we accompanied her. It was fun...I brought me laptop but had problems with the wi-fi connection so I played some games while chatting with them...urrghhh...bad idea...me girl kept on bothering me...good thing she brought her cousin along...or else~ LOL

~*8th April(Thursday)*~
On my way back, two friends asked me to pick them up. So I did, picked up a friend who just came back from somewhere (couldn't remember) and had to go to One Utama to get a book he ordered from MPH. Good book too...It's entitled "expose" if I'm not mistaken...A book featuring digital artworks from people around the world...There were a lot of interesting artwork...I would love to have the book, but it cost a bomb to purchase even one...

Picked up the other friend from his work place...a production company...Had to wait there about 10 minutes before he finished his work...got another glimpse on that book again...Damn cool...Then off we went home. 

Send the guy with the book home first, then on the way to the other friend's home, he got a call (I assumed the mother) and asked him to pick up the car from the service center...A slight detour...There was an issue at the car service center, but it was solved...Then we went back to our respective houses...Before I entered me home, I went to me gym (which I haven't step foot for about a year now because of an incident & still had to pay the darn thing till July because of the contract...) to make the payment and went home. 

A friend invited me to hang out at 9pm. I didn't mind, told him I would be a bit late because I just reached home around 8.45...around 9 I sms'ed him to confirm...waited for his reply...waited...and waited...until close to 10...I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore & slept...

When I woke up the next day(which is today, 9th April) around 6am, I received a text message saying his already at designated hang out area...Sorry dude, not my fault...

2 comments:

farhana said...

seronok tengok granpa wabbit & granma hamster gado2. dua2 nak 4 seconds burger tu tapi malu2 nak gi cakap mende tu.

LOL

f3r0^NoX said...

I have no idea what farhana is talking about...
all I know that SHE's the one who wants that burger! Not me!

(she's referring what occured on 6th April (Tuesday) granpa wabbit is me
granma hamster is her friend
& the 4 seconds burger refers to the big mac promotion where you have to say some stuff in 4 seconds to win a big mac for free...*sigh*...wish I could get it...)