Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Morning of Labour Day

~*1st of May*~ (Thursday Morning of Labour Day)
Slept only for about for 3 hours...*Yawn* (refer to previous blog for the reason)

Had another morning walk with mum & sis...My head was still kinda filled with the stress of yesterday...
(also refer to previous blog for the reason)

Then it was time for badminton...One of the plans I had helped a bit yesterday...Turns out it didn't happened...Reason being? One dude woke up late & haven't bought the shuttle cocks...So another dude thought of us going there first to warm up or something...I didn't have a badminton racket...I wanted to buy one this month but due to my other expenditures...me car repair bill & the replacement part I broke when in stress mode...so no dice...so I planned to borrow from the dude who just woke up...so...LOL! That somewhat lifted my stress away...hahaha...So we cancelled it and hang out somewhere nearby to wait for the other dude. We discussed about issues about our group when it comes to organizing stuff and we had a constructive discussion about on ways to maximize our planning efforts...I'll discuss this in another post (hopefully)...

Back home, two family relatives came by for a visit to see granny at our home. We had lunch together...Tandoori Chicken! Me mum cooked it! Marvelous! Thanx mum! When they went back, one of the aunties gave me an "ang pow" as a belated belated birthday present. Thanx auntie! :) My last "ang pow" before I have to start giving "ang pows"...aww crap...lol

This afternoon I'll be going to The Summit with me girl (hopefully she's still not upset...) and possibly with an old friend of ours since secondary school, to look for a wedding gift for our friend's sister's wedding...I'll be leaving home at 2+

So I've got to get ready...

Cheers~!

No comments: