Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Evening of Labour Day

Had a fun evening...Went out with me girlfriend & I invited two more friends to come along at Summit . A friend bought all of us lunch at Shakeys. Thanks Dude! Then we went searching for the wedding gift. After spending some time rummaging around, we managed to find something nice :) . (Can't tell you yet...who knows, they might be reading...ngeheheeh)

One had to leave, so only the 3 of us left. We head off to this warehouse sale for sports wear a friend of mine told me about...Boy, was the warehouse hot! I was sweating profusely! My whole T-shirt was wet...The heat, the amount of people in there...phhooeeeyyyy~! I don't think I'll go to any warehouse sale after this one...Not my type of shopping...hahaha...But I did managed to buy 2 sports shoe & a badminton racket, though. A group of friends showed up and my friend who was tagging along with me decided to follow them instead...I told them I would join them later after I send my girl off.

As we went back, we decided to have dinner together...a Western dinner...We thought of eating at Shah Alam, we got bored eating in Subang...So i asked a friend via sms...unfortunately, she didn't know any...(I later realized my message was a bit "off"...Probably due to my lack of sleep...refer to "The Morning of Labour Day" Post) ...so we still had to eat somewhere in Subang...bummer...We had chicken chops...

Since this is the 1st day of the month, my girlfriend gave me TWO KFC meals that night! Woohoo~! Thanx hun! ;> It was marvelous! XD How I love KFC~ It's finger lickin' good! nyum nyum~! LOL

Just realized how many heavy meals I had that day...Damn...Need more control over me food intake...haha

2 comments:

farhana said...

no more KFC meals lagi dey! tunggu next month suda, itupun kalau i rajin blanja lagi lahh. ngee :D

f3r0^NoX said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :'(