Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wanted to do something...ANYTHING!!!

~*19th April*~
Went for Auntie June's Tom Yam Fried Rice for breakfast...Couldn't get enough of it, its simply that great :) (for me anyway)

Came back home, just browsing through the tv channels and I saw Jarhead was on. Never watched it, so I figured what the heck right? While I was watching Jarhead on HBO and was just about turn into a couch potato...then all of a sudden, the damn astro went blank..."service currently unavailable" usually happens when its raining...but it was bright as day when I looked out at the window! Then I thought probably the Astro HQ was raining...bummer...they should like create a few other centres around Malaysia to avoid that shit...It always seem to happen...Guess it wasn't my luck to sit around and relax...

Went out with me girlfriend...At first we wanted to go to this art thingy somewhere in UM...but they relocated somewhere else...somewhere I'm not familiar with...hahaha

Ooh Suhana, thanks for the heads up about the examination hall! :)

Told me mum about it, she tried calling someone but couldn't get through...so asked me to ask my ex-UM students if they know anything about it, you know, just to confirm it...we both knew they just finished their exams, they're probably back home already or something like that...but I gave it a shot...turns out we were right...most were heading back home...Thanks anyway for the replies guys!

Apparently there's an arsonist around...I heard he/she(?) just torched another room or some sort. They say they'll probably close the UM gates from midnight until dusk...Not sure if that'll be enough, though...

Instead of going to the art thingy, we went to Subang Parade for lunch, Pizza hut...went window shopping a bit...then went to Summit to buy the game "Rock Band" for me sis (Bought some games for meself, I was bored & I haven't touch the PS2 in awhile...Turns out those games suck like hell...Oh well...) Afterwards we went on a joyride...no where in particular, just me driving aimlessly while chatting with me girlfriend...

On the way back home, me car had a flat tyre...Bummer...Fortunately, I came prepared...not like the last one. (Previously, I was also with me girlfriend when me car got a flat tyre but I didn't have the tools...Had to ask a friend to send her back home & fix me car...Thanks Shah! ^_^ )

UNFORTUNATELY however, the damn "Jack" thingy wouldn't go any higher...I did managed to remove the flat tyre...but I couldn't put the new one in, the car was too low...So I STILL had to call the repair guy...Damn...Just when I thought I could look "macho" in front of my girl...LOL...But we did had a somewhat of a serious talk while waiting for the repair guy to arrive though...

So after the repair guy fixed me car (apparently his name was Jack too...) and my unsuccessful attempt of being macho, I sent her home and went to hang out with 3 of me friends...We chat for about an hour or two before 2 of them had to go...Then it was me and me pal...We could've gone home but we didn't want to...We wanted to do something...ANYTHING in fact...We've been busy doing stuff the whole week and suddenly on the weekend you just want to stop and rest? It's ok sometimes...but for me, I just felt I NEED to do something...Well, something fun or interesting...You know the feeling? Thankfully, our prayers were answered...Another friend called and wanted to go on a joyride...Well, at least that's something...He picked us up and off we went...We ended up somewhere in Damansara, ordering shisha...LOL. We stayed there till 3 in the morning...hahaha...It's not something that I wanted to do...But at least its better than nothing...

No comments: