Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick yet Happy

~*23rd April*~
Gotten a bit sick...sore throat...ugh...but that didn't stop me from smoking though...haha...Heard as well from dad that grandpa (dad's side) is getting really sick, he's in the hospital right now...His sugar level was said to be very low...Hopefully he'll be okay.

Went out with me girl for a drink...we had fun that night...She teased me because of this girl I recently had a crush on (I felt like I was a 10 year old boy being teased by a girl that I like this other girl, you could see me blushing and all that...hahahha)...So to be fair, I picked on her! Mwahahahaha! Revenge is sooooo sweet! Ngeee~ :D

~*24th April*~
Woke rather late today...my throat was very dry and it hurts like hell...but I still went to work, anyway...not that big of a deal. During at work, stomach didn't feeling too good though...

Got me a PART of me UM's paycheck! Woohoo! Can settle some of me bills! When I got back, went to bank in the check & bought ice-creams for Mumsy & Nini (me sis)...Dum-di-dum-dum-duuuuummmm~! (Totally forgot I was sick) Weee~! XD

No comments: