Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthday Week

~*17th April*~
Had breakfast and lunch with me girlfriend that day...Just for kicks :)

The news these days are full of stories about political issues and filled with racism (well, to me it is)...Nowadays I seem to read the comic section first, then the news (if I feel like it)...Don't know why I bother reading the new sometimes...For example, reading the local news, its about murder here, kidnapping there and politics everywhere...when I read the world news, its about America here, America there, a pinch of Tibet issue on top, and a slice of sex scandals for dessert...Ooh, don't forget to top it all of with nice politics cream all over it...BORING~!
Can't they make the news more positive? More motivating?

There's somewhat a small company trip to Port Dickson, Eagle Ranch...still deciding whether to go for it or not...At the last minute, I decided not to go...hehe...I think I have something on, on that day...Another time then :)

Hahaha...I'm asked by me head of the company's outdoor activity to ask around the office how many could come on may 17th for the company paintball trip...crap...I don't know half of them...well, great way for me to know them then...I told him I'll do it after lunch...I said to him "at least masa perut kenyang, muka tebal sket" LOL But I did got to know some of the office mates! That was fun! That day I was also given the task to pay the paintball thingy...they gave me the check and all...I was like "woah~" I don't mind handling money for my friends, but holding the company's money? Kinda freaked me out a bit...

Ooh, looks like me friends in UM have just finished their exams...Enjoy your holidays~! Have fun guys!

~*18th April*~
Felt really lazy to get up that day...probably because I took leave on last Friday...hahaha
It seems that the company's paintball event may not happen after all...we're need another 5 more people to join...

After work, went to pick up a friend, had a friendly chat over dinner...Send him back, then hang out with 3 other friends at a nearby "mamak" somewhere near me neighborhood.

On another note, this whole week was somewhat of a birthday week for me...have about...7 birthdays to celebrate(from 14th till 18th)...but I only managed to celebrate 2...but anyways, Happy birthday dudes & dudettes! You know who you are ;> and to those who celebrate their birthdays this week as well!

No comments: