Monday, April 28, 2008

Question about Mothers & Girlfriends...

~*28th April*~
Woke up pretty darn late that day...Must be because of the aerobics...LOL. Went to checked me bank...got money, but not sure which money...my work or um paycheck? No matter, think me budget this month is gonna be off again (with the car, mother's day, bills & all). 

Anyways, me girlfriend asked about diploma in education. Looks like she's interested in becoming a teacher or some sort. Me mum (she's a lecturer in UM) says that the education sector is getting better...better pay, better benefits and all that...Oh okay... Good for her then :) 
(I'm not inclining anything here...but the expression, "Men always marry their Mothers" just pop out of me head, all of a sudden. Should I be happy or scared shitless?* LOL ) 

* Reason being is that me mum has this legendary "look" when she's not happy about something...the You-Wish-You-Were-Never-Been-Born look? Heard about it? It's no myth...They exists...Worse than Medusa's gaze...See, Medusa's gaze just turns you to stone...But THE gaze could wipe out your very existence...Terrifying to behold...Although it's amusing to watch others becomes the victims...you could literally see the color drained from their faces!

So the question is...Does the expression, "Men always marry their Mothers" means that you're gonna marry an EXACT duplicate of our mothers? Two lecturers in the family is okay...but TWO deadly gazes of "non-existence"("death" was too underrated)  in one house? That's too much for a guy (or any mortal for that matter) to handle...

But I do love 'em both~! <-(Rest assured, I was not forced to write these words...)

Just realized I could use the glare thingy as part of my mother's day tribute...damn...haha!

No comments: