Friday, April 11, 2008

Roller Coaster Madness

~*9th April*~
Met a friend that night...it was rather...a very...shall we say, "chaotic" conversation? The topic of the conversation keeps changing like...like...aww crap...I couldn't even describe it...Let's just say the topic keeps changing so fast that before I could even utter a single word, he had changed the topic thrice! It was rather annoying at first...When I tried saying something, he got distracted...A LOT...and when I DO get to finish a sentence, he changed the topic. I was like...what the hell? So I assumed he just wanted to let things out...you know? Just want to tell stuff...so...I kept me mouth shut and listened...then later, he asked me why I was being so quite...uuhhh~ hello? Later, he calmed down and THEN we started to talk...we had a blast reminiscing of the good old days and some other stuff...

I'm not badmouthing him...Just to point out that this is another case like what I talked about in "Note to self" post...Another reminder for me to shut up and listen and not give advice when it's not being asked...hahaha...just got to learn to read body language...that's all...You're asking about his attitude/behaviour? Like I said before, I accept people for who they are...If they're like that, I'm fine with it...If they want to change? Fine by me...You're asking me how to change? I'll tell you! But if you didn't ask me...then I won't :) simple as that.

Anyways, later that night I had a very nice long chat with me girlfriend on the phone. Hmm...let's see...think I called her around 11 or 12? ...and we talked until 2 or 3?...haven't done something like that for awhile...Got a very strange vibe before that...it was rather...weird...it was disturbing yet nice...so I wanted to talk to someone about...who else? :) Thanx for listening hun!

~*10th April*~
Found an interesting, helpful and motivating website...I think it can help a lot for those interested in improving themselves...
check it out...
I'll put it on me links for easier access...

During lunch, there was a marvelous strong breeze at the place where I ate...the wind on your face...aahhh~ all I need know is a nice clean sandy beach with the sound of the waves hitting the beach...ehehehehe...craving for some beach time...still not sure whether to do it solo, with me girl or with me friends...

At night, I went out with me gurl for awhile...no particular reason...just got hyper ( probably because the next day I was on leave...got a tad bit excited) so I bothered and annoyed my girlfriend so much so that she retaliated by being hyper herself! Try poking on someone's cheek for every five seconds and see how they react...its so amusing~ well, that's before they try to bite your damn finger off...ahhahahahah (NOTE: the cheek on the FACE, NOT the OTHER cheek! What were you thinking eh? Cheeky bastards~! lol )

Oh on another note, I was informed that I'll probably get my UM paycheck around next week! Woohoo! Finally! I could settle my debts...hahaha...How long has it been? 4 or 5 months? damn...hopefully there's some left for me to spend...lol

~*11th April*~
My Day Off~! Woohoo~! Had the best damn sleep ever! Weeeeee~!

Unfortunately, the morning started out rather unexpected. Me granny complained about some pain around her left leg near the hip. So we went to the hospital to have her checked...
Dropped them off, couldn't fine any parking near the hospital...so I parked quite far and texted me mum saying I'll go have me breakfast and wait until she calls.
She asked me to meet up for awhile and help her do some bank stuff...she had to borrow some money from me since she miscalculated her budget this month. I didn't mind her borrowing...I was just so damn happy that I had the money at the time and that I could help out. :) I completed performing the task that me mum gave me...then came back somewhere near the hospital.

Then me mum asked me to go and have fun since I planned today since last week...I told her that I could cancel it or go there later...but she told me to go and have fun. So I went to her and gave her the keys...and I went off looking for a cab. Met with a nice cab driver too...very of them around nowadays...

Went back home to get a shower and waited for me friend to pick me up.(She went and pick up me girlfriend first) My plan for having fun that day was really simple; head over to KL Time Square and enjoy the rides in the theme park. I haven't been on a roller coaster for some time so I thought why not? There were some problems along the way though...Couldn't find any parking and there was some sort of delay at the train station.

Upon arrival, we waited for another friend to show up. Then we had lunch, well...me and the newly arrived friend had lunch, the other were eating french fries only...probably worried about getting their stomach upset when we go on the roller coaster...Hah! I had fish & chips and half of BOTH of those two's french fries...like I care about an upset stomach! Mwahahahahaha! (Oh for your information, I've only been on roller coasters like...4 or 5 times in my life? I'm rather one bloody confident bastard, aren't I? Wait till you see what happens then...)

Let's see...we went on...damn, can't remember the name of the ride...but it was just a warm up before the roller coaster thingy. Afterwards we went on the roller coaster...hahaha...at first I was maintaining my..."coolness"...then I lost it when it went upside down...hahhaah...when it went diving towards the "loop-de-loop", I was like..."Owhh Shhiiiiieeeeeettttttt!", screaming my lungs off and laughing maniacally towards the end of the ride...hahaha...



Then we went at it again...the second time...almost all of got a bit nauseous...haha...We took on the slow rides in the kiddy section to ease our stomachs...merry-go-round...some sort of slow train around the whole kiddy section...then we went on the bumper cars twice, and two more times on the roller coaster again...my throat hurts like hell after the last roller coaster ride. lol

At kl central we decided to have dinner first, it was rush hour...people were basically cramming themselves into the already crammed trains...we had a mcD dinner...then we went off...It was tiring...but fun nonetheless :)

Back home, got news that granny is hospitalized...her joints near the hips were previously replaced with some metal-ball-bearing-thingy and it gotten loose. Cause? Old age the doctor said and it would be better to keep monitoring her for awhile and there's no need for surgery...

Quite a rather interesting, challenging, yet semi-fun day...

2 comments:

farhana said...

1st ride : "alah chill lah...*gasp*...aaaAAAaaAAAAaaaaAAAaaA...!!!"
2nd ride : "alaaa no hal lahh...*gasp*...OH SHETTTTTTT...aaaAAAaaaaAAaAaaaaAAAaaa...!!!"
3rd ride : "ala bley tido ahh...*gasp*...aaaAaaAaaaAaaAAaaAaa...!!!"
4th ride : "...aaaAAAAaaaAAaaaAAAAAaaa...err dah ahh penat ahh jerit..."

LOL

f3r0^NoX said...

Aww crap...kantoi...hahahha