Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Write on dude~! Write on...

~*14th April*~
Second time this month my bed collapsed either due to the weakening wood support in me bed or I'm getting heavier...I think I'll choose the latter...LOL

I need to get some exercise...wait, scratch that...I NEED TO GET BACK IN SHAPE!!! Waaarrrgghhh~!

~*15th April*~
Me girlfriend started working on this day. Hehehe...Congratz hun! Welcome to working life...LOL

Helped one of me friend (ex-UM student of mine) who was finding a way in being a teacher...got the interview and it'll be on Saturday. Good luck! Wish you the best! ;> Oh, mentioned something about their exams end this Thursday(17th) and invited me along to Genting on Friday (18th)...Thanks a lot for inviting me, would love to tag along but I think you should celebrate with your friends...Besides, you don't want some working old dude to spoil the fun, would you? Hahaha...

Back home, me mum gave me some forms to fill up for the UM paycheck...Had a fit with me mum about filling it up (My mistake actually, didn't know how to fill up the forms and I didn't listen to me mum's instructions well) but it lasted about...What? Five minutes? Then it was back to normal...hahahah...I think both of us needed to release some steam off...and it worked! No hard feelings from both sides whatsoever...hahaha...One of those I-just-need-to-scream-at-someone-to-release-my-stress-from-all-the-shit-I'm-going-through moments...No biggie...

Afterwards, me and me pals went celebrating 2 of our friend's birthday (16th & 17th) simultaneously...You know, just in case if they have other plans or some of us couldn't make it...so we decided to combine their birthdays that night. Hey, it's not the day that counts...

A total of 10 came...2 came a bit later...It was fun, we celebrated their birthdays at Williams in Damansara...Had a cake...but no candles...went to a store nearby to buy some candles and plastic plates...me friend asked do they have candles...the store owner said yes and showed the directions to get there...we found those big white candles...you know for those emergency black-out ones...hahahaha...We asked the store owner again if they had any BIRTHDAY candles...she said no...so what the heck right? We bought the 2 inches white candles (there was the 6 inches one, I wanted to buy it...but nah...people might think I'm accommodating for something those birthday boys lack...hahahhaa...) The store owner was laughing when she saw us bringing the candles to the cash register...guess she figured out our intentions what we're gonna do with the candles then...

We sang a birthday song for both them with each of them blowing one candle (we didn't put the candle on the cake, mind you)...I thought of asking them to hold a candle each and blow the other ones candle after the birthday finishes...that would be fun...LOL, should've brought a camera along...We had a blast... :)

It felt really good when you planned it and seeing everyone is enjoying themselves...I know I know...the stress of organizing and planning it right? Its like WAY stressful right? But I think its worth it...it helps alot... not only does it feel great when you organize it and it works, but it also helps you to learn how to organize, how to communicate to people, how to ASK and NOT ORDER people around to help you out. If it fails...well, you know what you did wrong, right?

Learn from mistakes then, that's all...

Now all I need is to organize this paintball thingy...

~*16th April*~
Completed me claim forms for the UM paycheck thingy...I think it's gonna be another VERY long wait before I could my hands on it...oh well...

Oh, having a tough time in keeping updates to me blog...Internet's down at home again, it rarely allows connection for some reason...Internet connection quality based on best effort basis my ass...

Having said that, its the reason me posts is shorter :) (I write either at cyber cafes, Wifi cafes or occasionally when I'm free...) I would love to post some issues that I've been wanting to write...guess I need to improve on me time management skills again.

1 comment:

farhana said...

14th April : err. no comment. LOL
15th April : thanks hun :)
16th April : ka ching!~

ngee :D