Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just One Of Those Days...

~*4th April*~
Helped a friend move out to a new house (well, he rent a room somewheres...)After packing all the stuff in one go (he had very few belongings, hey...you're single, you don't stay with your parents and you're a guy...) we head off to his jamming session. He recently wanted to start jamming again with his old band...the band is doing rather well if i'm not mistaken ...he left the band because he has to focus on his career...It's been awhile since I've been into a jamming studio...forgotten how loud it could be in there. Loud...But it was fun to hear them play...interesting songs as well...I miss the time during highschool when me friends had a band called "Scuffle"...I usually join them and listen to them play. Mostly hardcore-head-banging stuff and cover songs...What I remember was "Chop Suey" from Rage against the machine..."Are you ready?" from Korn..."viopipe" from butterfingers..."bullshit" by...shet, forgot the band's name...it was a local band..."in the end" from Linkin Park...and some other songs I can't remember...

Well anyways, his band was formed by his sister...the sis was lead guitar, he on the drums but there's a new guy that replaced him when he left...the bassist couldn't make it so the vocalist had to play the bass...my friend was a bit rusty...but they had some pretty good songs though...They played about an hour then me and me friend head onwards to his new house. Dump his stuff there and went off to KFC...his treat...thanx dude...

~*5th April*~
Had a teenage mutant ninja turtle movie marathon...from the first old movie to the latest fourth cgi one...Had a blast watching it...reminds me of the good old days of costumes and cheap special effects...hahahaat night i hang out with me kdu friends...then we played at the cybercafe for an hour or two...guess we're too old to play for more than 2 hours...hahaha...

~*6th April*~
had helped a friend do some shopping at mydin...he was buying some provisions...just thought I should tagged along...since mydin is close to Summit...i had to got to Summit to buy c&c:kane's wrath expansion for a friend.

Afterwards, went out with me girlfriend...she wore something lovely...heh...all I wore was slippers, a brown sport shorts and one of those t-shirts you usually wear on the beach...hahaha...i was somewhat on a "vacation mood". I think it looked kinda weird...a nice looking girl wearing like she's going out on a date with a guy who looks like he's on vacation in Bali...hahaha

We went to a "mamak" restaurant to wait for my friend. He came to pick up the dvd game I bought for him. During the waiting though, I had a slight outburst on my girlfriend on how she was acting...she reminded me of how everyone (including me) could be so indecisive...I was somewhat of making that day as my "day-off" from everything...from stress...even from thinking...hahhaha...This is because I usually think too much...so I thought I could "switch off" once in awhile you know? I lost my...wa (harmony in japanese) ...after the slight outburst...couldn't blame her for it...she wasn't to blame for ruining my mood, it was in the air...there were these small little details on that day that didn't quite made me at "peace", so to speak...

anyway...we went off to sunway pyramid...window shopping mostly...But we had a fun time...only at first there were some awkwardness due to my sudden outburst earlier...she was kind of afraid afterwards so she kept her distance...I was somewhat in a sour mood due to the loss of my "vacation mood" but I felt guilty for letting it go on her like that. I wasn't shouting at her, I was scolding her... like how a parent scolds their children about making up your mind which toy the child wants...well,something like that...you understand right? I reassured her that it's okay...that I was just angry at that moment...no grudge or that sort of thing...then back to normal...well...sort of...I kinda playfully bullied/tease her practically every chance I get while we were window shopping...hahahah...just to show her I wasn't having any hard feelings about it...hehehe...that showed her...geram and dengki you know? stok gewam giler cam nak cubit je pipi dier! eeeee! gewam-nyer~! mwahahahhaa~!

For dinner, we ate at Darussalam. Later, I got an sms from me mum to pick up the rent at Shah Alam. Ask me girlfriend if she wanted to follow me or if she wants to go back home...she followed me...Yay! Off we go! Weeeee~!

Unfortunately, after picking up the rent and we were wandering around...we had a fight again...as usual, yours truly started it again...well, it wasn't actually a fight...I scolded on her again...At home, I texted her to see if she was alright...she didn't reply (phone problem remember?) Well, I was hoping it got through and she would reply...waited till 3 am...guess it didn't went through...

That lead me to write my previous post "Note to Self". A post to release some steam off, a reminder to myself about me giving advice as well as how far I can tolerate before my patience ends.

That post was not meant to blame my girlfriend or anyone...she didn't even started it...that topic has been around in my head for some time now...several years, in fact...It was time for me to get it off my chest about the topic. How everyone including myself reacts when giving and/or receiving advice. That's all.

Sorry hun for being the brunt of my scoldings that day.

Okay...I'm lazy to write what happened on the 7th and 8th...here's a summary:
7th - started research on risk management for me company, a bit organizing for company's paintball event, watched momento & half of black hawk down.
8th - payed my bills, did my budgeting for this month, watched pan's labryinth, over the hedge and the terminator series on axn.

Guess this post was more about what happened on the 6th than a normal day-by-day journal.

No comments: