Sunday, April 27, 2008

I did aerobics today...LOL

~*27th April*~
Had to wake up early due to my promise to me mum & sis that I'll go with them for their aerobics at MPSJ. (Actually, I was forced to wake up due to their persistent attempts to disturb my beautiful sleep...) 

Aerobics was fun. Some moves were awkward and some I couldn't even follow...too confusing or too fast for me...hahaha...but I enjoyed nonetheless...Afterwards, we went to Mydin to shop for supplies as well as having our breakfast...there goes my work out...hahahahha...

Wished a friend's birthday...a dear old friend...Happy Birthday dude~!

Had a drink with a friend...reminiscing about the old times and about the increasing number of our friends getting married...We hang about an hour or two before he had to go off. 

Afterwards, another friend invited me to follow him with his bro & sis to Digital Mall. So of I went...It's because of the bloody heat...I couldn't sit still in the damn house...ngaha XD

At night, I waited to wish me cousins birthday at 9pm...she's at australia...time difference...you know the works...hepi birthday wee~! Her birthday is on 28th...so I thought I could wish her at midnight...haha...funny story. To know what happen, here's the chat log of what happened when I wished her:

[20:59] me: hepi birthday ! :D
[21:00] (me cuz): it's n0t 12 yet!
[21:00] (me cuz): lol!
[21:00] me: aww crap
[21:00] me: i thot it is???
[21:00] (me cuz): thx f0r the wish neway..
[21:00] me: 9 o clok maaa
[21:00] me: so there 12???
[21:00] (me cuz): daylight savings da abis meyh..
[21:00] me: aaahhhhh craaappppp
[21:00] (me cuz): n0w bak t0 2 hr difference..
[21:00] me: so what time?
[21:00] (me cuz): 11.00..
[21:00] me: oh
[21:01] me: so 10 o clovk here is 12?
[21:01] me: well
[21:01] me: ok la
[21:01] me: tarik balik~!

hehehe...happy birthday to you too~ To my "favourite" cousin! XD
well, that's all...Cheers!

No comments: