Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aisha Livia...


(Sunday)
~*01/06/08*~

Had our family aerobics at the MPSJ, went to sg. Buloh coz me mum wanted to buy some...er...soil? Dirt? Those garden stuff thingy...on the way, we stumbled upon the TUDM (Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia) air show...cool jet plane maneuvers...loop-d-loop and stuff...the sonic boom was immensely deafening, sadly we didn't bring any cameras along :'(


On our way back home, me mum suddenly said she got a beautiful name for me daughter, Aisha Livia...Great~! I'm struggling to meagerly survive & me mum have thought a name for me daughter! LOL! Nice name though...


Went to Mydin for groceries...afterwards I went for a swim at 3K with a KDU friend of mine...when we were finished, we hang out at A&W until the rain stopped.
At night, went out with me gf. Had KFC...Ooh! 2 days of mums delicious tandoori! Nyum~! :D

No comments: