Saturday, June 7, 2008

A favor for a favor

(Saturday)
~*07/06/08*~

I was supposed to play badminton but had to go to Sunway Pyramid. Me girl asked for a favor...she never once asked me to cancel any of my events before...since it was a favor, I told me friends I won't be coming...She wanted to payback a favor to her cuz who helped her once...So it was fine with me...Unfortunately for that day...there was this event on that day in Sunway...can't remember what's it called...But it was really pack on that day...

But overall it was fun...except for the huge amount of young “hip”(or whatever kids call this days...) kids wearing too many colorful or stylish beach wear I've ever seen in my life...LOL ← I felt really old that day...LMAO

1 comment:

farhana said...

summersplash aadrian, summersplash event tu. ngee :D