Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm The Nice Guy You Don't Want To Mess With...

(Monday)
~*02/06/08*~

That nite I had quite a temper...We were supposed to go out to Damansara...some friends invited me & told me to get ready...so I did...for TWO freaking hours!
I'm mad for a reason...when I invite anyone for anything~ ONE! I would notify them... TWO! Any changes, I would notify them immediately! THREE! Excuses saying that you're busy or distracted is just an excuse! What? You think I didn't have any stuff to do??? RESPECT EVERYONE'S TIME!uugghh~ No credit? Another excuse! If you invite, it IS YOUR responsibility! Shall we look at my point of view?

You love to hang out with your friends and you'd like to have a lot of group activities...so what do you do? You organize some activities: going cybercafes, badminton, movies, etc...and you've always organize it yourself since NONE of them are willing to help & they keep giving you excuses...(“For example: Oh I'm busy, could ask to do it?”) Oh right~! Like I'm not busy as well? So like what the hell right? I still go on, because I love to have group activities with my friends right? It's stressful like hell; one wants to play this, another wants to play that, some wanted at this time, some wanted that time...I had to go through all that so EVERYONE can enjoy...It usually feels great when it goes off successfully...

But when it comes to my turn? When it's my turn to just sit at home & wait for SOMEONE else to call/sms to tell me there's any activities??? This is what I get??? Don't you feel REALLY fucking unappreciated???

Took me a long LONG while to compose myself as to NOT to blow up in front of the guy's(who invited me that night) face! I reasoned in my mind; he's still young, it's his college life, I was like that too, I need to give them a chance...all this excuses in my head, just to cool me down...when we got there, I ask what happened & WHY did it took so long...its a long story, but the general thing is he STILL gives EXCUSES! He may got distracted, but THAT was no EXCUSE man! THANKFULLY, ONE OTHER friend DID APOLOGIZED, but HE did NOT! STILL GIVING EXCUSES! You know who you are...But I don't like mentioning names in blogs for security reasons. You really got to learn to admit your mistakes dude...

*sigh* one reason why I stopped organizing...someone got an idea to do something, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! DO NOT EVER DELEGATE TO ME AGAIN! Really ticked off about it...If you asked for my help, okay...fine...no problem...but when you suddenly delegate the whole crap on to me while you do nothing?

So dude, take responsibility for your actions & FACE the consequences whether its good or bad! Admit if you made a mistake, it's hard...I know...But it really helps to improve ones self. I've given a lot of second chances to your older brother & shrugged away all that shit he did to me (which he also rarely apologized too) . I realized it was mistake, I shouldn't be easy to a friend, I should be hard to those who I care. I now realized I would rather scold you for your mistakes so you can improve, rather than shutting up and let you worsen. My mistake. I got that when a KDU friend did it to me. I made a huge error, worse than my friend did to me on that nite...He was pissed off and really had a go with me...from that day on, I improved. My KDU friend actually complemented me one day & said I improved...I was fucking proud that I managed to improve myself NOT for his sake, but for mine...As he scolded me not for his sake, but improve me for MY sake. NOW THAT'S what friends are for!
So dude, strike ONE. Next time, I won't be so kind. For your sake. Not mine.

It takes a lot of guts to admit ones mistake dude...and it takes a little to lose a friend's trust.

Oh, this was also the first time I realized I was getting temperamental.

Oh yeah...I'm the guy who keeps a grudge until the person admits his/her mistake, honestly apologize, and improve him/her-self so as not to make it happen again. That person will not only gain my forgiveness & trust but as well my utmost respect.

For those who thinks an apology & forgiveness is not important, even among friends...think again...
No human being is perfect, that includes myself...One reason why words for apology & forgiveness exist.

No comments: