Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Hopelessly Narrow Minded

(Monday)
~*30/06/08*~

That day I was called hopeless by a friend and was called narrow minded by my girlfriend…haha...can't remember why me girl called me that...but we had a fight...then my friend IM'ed me during the fight...telling me about his other problems...I told him to forget it...before I could finish my sentence, he was pissed off...well, the other problem although was somehow related to him, but not at a personal level. He was having a really bad month...I wanted to told him to just block other problems & get himself back to shape before he handles other problems...unfortunately I didn't manage to get a word out...He was pissed off really bad...saying I don't care and all that...I know you have problems, but I do have problems myself...I know your problems, but do you know mine? Please be considerate...Sigh...really hate this other methods of communications...always send the wrong message. Prefer a good face-to-face talk...That way, miscommunication is set to a minimum.

So I got scolded by two people that day...and I was at my limit...I just had a great time yesterday and today before I managed to tell people how much fun I had...I was turned down because of their problems or what not...I'm not talking about only today...It had happened a couple of times previously...Its okay for people to have a great time and brag about it and don't bother to listen to my problems, but its not okay for ME to do it??? I got really damn fed up about that...My girlfriend understood and comforted me...Thanks dear & I apologize for you for taking the brunt of all my frustrations...Love you dear!

No comments: