Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Incredible Hulk, The Good Samaritan

(Thursday)
~*12/06/08*~

Was going to watch the premier of incredible hulk that night. When I got back home, I made a visit to me nearest 7-Eleven store to buy a pack of cigarettes...As I walk, I stumbled upon a wallet...lying there on the street...I looked around to see if anyone was looking for it...no one...people around me was completely oblivious to my findings...and I haven't picked it up yet! I picked it up and check the contents, I was thinking probably someone threw it away or something...A lot of junk, no money...but then I found an ID card...so okay...the guy must've dropped it then...went to the nearest police station and dropped it there...

It was an odd moment for me...Never done something like that...and I thought I'd be one of those who won't bother to hand things people dropped or something to the cops...Guess I was wrong about myself...Oh well~ Onwards to the movies!

Have you played the PS2 Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game? If you did, you'd probably notice some moves in the movie follows the game...and those moves were really cool...hehe

The story was much better than the previous Hulk movie...The hulk himself is impressive...rugged looking hard-ass mo-fo...hehe...The battles themselves are TITANIC at best...ngeheheheh...love the movie :D

Oh, you guys should really watch Ironman first before you watch this...You'll understand once you see the ending of the movie...*wink* *wink*

No comments: