Sunday, June 29, 2008

Play test 4th Edition & Poker

(Sunday)
~*29/06/08*~

Finally! Got the D&D 4th edition! Me and some of me buddies did a playtest on the game…the game had a complete makeover…A tiny fraction of the combat system I admire…but the rest…I must say I was disappointed. The game had just become an mmorpg genre for some reason…pity…But I do love the new Dungeon Master book…It was better informed on how to become a dungeon master... In this 4th edition, I won’t be a DM, only a player…for the sake of continuing the game that me and me friends had spend quite a lot for the past several years…

That nite we played poker with better rules…it was enjoyable…I had a blast that day, since it was the first time in a couple of months since I got to do what I really wanted to do…

No comments: