Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sweeping Boredom to Blogging

Saturday
~*25/10/08*~

Woke up pretty late today~ had KFC for lunch with me sis...then sweeped the porch. Apparently me girlfriend saw me while she was entering Taipan...heh..

We waited for mum to come back...me & sis were really bored...we discussed about when and which console to buy...we're both bored...nothing to do at home...nothing fun i mean...the desktop is now considered as stone age, no new games could be played on the darn thing and the surfing the net is really slow... the lappy...some fairly old games but we're getting really bored playing it over and over again...*sigh*...money money money

When mum came back, we went out to one of her friend's open house. Got lost for about an hour plus...third times a charm though...hehehe...Got back, had a short supper at our favorite mamak restaurant, Melor...head back home, played the piano abit...and here I am...blogging...let's see how much I can update me blog...still a long way to go though...approximately 3 months worth of posts...lol


No comments: