Friday, October 24, 2008

Motivational Verses of Love on Shisha

(Friday)

~*24/10/08*~


After work, met up with one of me old friend during Haj. I realized that we meet almost annually, funny..hehehe...but I do like to talk to him. He provides me with motivation. On how to find solutions not only for work, but also life. Everytime I meet him, he gives the boost that I need to light the fire in me. Thanks Haji Nashron.

After that, I rushed off to meet up with me girlfriend. We...I mean SHE had chicken chop...hehehe...then we talked about stuff mainly about movies that she recently watched; (malay movies) "Ayat-ayat cinta" and "I'm not single". It's nice to just sit & talk once in awhile ;p

Once I sent her home, I rushed off to meet up with me friends in SS15. Managed to talk crap & laugh about stuff for awhile before heading home.

It was a fun night. Got to meet with an old friend, have dinner & chat with my girlfriend and hang out with me fellow friends in a single night. Sweet~




No comments: