Monday, October 13, 2008

Black Out Freedom

(Monday)

~*13/10/08*~


Damn... its been a really long time since I could write anything...So many things to do, yet so little time...I got my first break today...Black out at the office. This is the third black out so far...the first two lasted a minute or two...but this one was several hours...Everyone thought it'll be like the last time...after a few minutes, the boss announced everyone to have an early lunch...lol...that was around 11-ish. And so we did had our early lunch downstairs...went back up...still no power...My friend wanted to buy a pair of socks at Giant across the street of our office...so off we went! Came back to the office (with a fresh new pair of socks for me friend) an hour later, still no power! So everyone waited, chatted among ourselves...some took turns playing the foosball at the lounge...Around 2, the boss decided for us to head back home... Yay!

Immediately went off to Summit to buy Ms Office (I mistakenly uninstalled it on me lappy the other day and realized I lost the CD after an hour or two rummaging the whole house...), bought a new black rubbery casing for me new (borrowed - hopefully will manage to tell you about it in a previous post...) handphone since the last two casings, plastic ones...keep getting into pieces when it goes into me jeans...

Got back home, look for last month's Streamyx bill, packed up the lappy and out I went. Paid the bills, went for a quick snack at Burger King and headed over to the Starbucks in Taipan. Ordered a Grande Expresso Frappuccino, set up me lappy and voila~ here I am :D

It's now 4.30pm and my goal right now is try to fill up the blanks in me blog from 5th of July until today!! Gulp! Wish me Luck! Here goes!


Oh, apologies are in order to my (future) self, who I know will be furious with himself for not being disciplined enough to make this a detailed diary of my activities in the past perfect! (Truly a fussy, Bloody Bastard Bugger that one~) and to my readers (if any) for not updating as often I would like... :P

No comments: