Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess I'm Still New To This Blog Thingy...

Yesterday was an interesting day...I started me blog in the morning during office hours(just started working in February.Not a bad of a place to work), my girlfriend was excited for me about blogging (we chat online on Yahoo Messenger, also during office hours), work work work...then it was time to go back.She wanted to see me tonight so I went to pick her up. We went for a casual "mamak" dinner, had a fun chat since we haven't met for awhile (I'm broke, so we haven't meet for sometime [I'm waiting for my first pay as well as my previous part-time pay which I have been waiting since December!])We were chatting and chatting until she asked a question, i answered truthfully...then *poof!*

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Scorned...

After dinner, drove her back home...inside the car was eerily quiet...well, hardly talking actually. Tried small talks...didn't work...so I drove in silence till her house, got back home...text message a few friends just to know what's up. Mostly me ex-students(I'll come to this later...) in UM, later learned they've got a presentation the next day (which is today), told them good luck and that I'll be coming to their dinner this weekend .The dinner is at night, following me mum(she's a lecturer in UM) along since she's a bit scared coming home late with all this robberies happening lately (crime increase incredibly high in my area all of a sudden...I'm really quite worried about that) Then I text her to say I'm sorry and got a vicious reply from her. It hurts so I called to ask her if she's alright...she sounded fine but then the phone cut off (her phone has some problems). Thought of calling her again, but I text her instead saying that I just called to make sure she's alright and that I don't think I'll call(or in any other forms communication, just so to give her space) her since it'll cut off again & (I believe) would make her more pissed off than she already is. I also wrote hat I'll be online today if she wanted to chat. I got another vicious reply again. I know she's in her monthly (and I'm assuming the hormones are acting up) so I wasn't hurt that bad, I guess...I didn't know what else to do,so I lied down on my bed & read a novel a friend lend it to me. Couldn't even read a single sentence. So I closed the book and tried to sleep. It was hard to sleep since I keep having these thoughts in my head. I can't remember exactly, but it's along this lines:

Hope she's okay...

Hope that it's a small matter...

At least I told her the truth rather than she finds out another way...

That'll be worst than now I guess...

I'm getting what I deserve then!...

(At this point I was trying to calm myself & trying to justify
myself)

Hope what I'm getting into isn't costing our relationship...

Wonder what will happen when we break up...

(Then suddenly this thought came up...took me another hour to sleep...oh, at this time I guess I was really distracted because I
didn't notice my phone received a few messages from my girlfriend and some of my friends)

Today, not much is happening. Went to work. Chat with me cousin in Australia. Couldn't concentrate on work much...The current situation between me & me girlfriend is...hey, she just messaged me on ym! Had an argument...to make the story short...we kiss and make up (figuratively speaking, of course) :)

But it begs the question though: Since blogs are, quoting some words from my cousin, meant for the reading pleasure of the public, and you can write what's on your mind...so...I just had this thought...what happens if you write what's on your mind about...lets say...your partner,
and she stumbles or she has your blog site...where does that lead to?

If your partner is open minded, I guess it will be alright. But let's say if your partner isn't that open-minded? What
then? Do you guys fight over between your right to write whatever is in your mind? or your right to publicly share that
information to the public? or your partner being pissed off or hurt by what you wrote is wrong? or that they never thought
you would write so openly? Then what?

Oh my girlfriend knows about this blog site...I gave it to her...Did I mention that?

Am I making sense? Well,please feel free to comment on this...would like to have some opinions about it...

I thought I understood how blogs work...

Guess I'm still new to this blog thingy after all...

No comments: