Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Beginning of Me Blog...

Where do I begin? It did not occur to me what it was that I wanted to write about, simply the need to create a blog. This blog perhaps has no intention other than the mindless ramblings of the person, even a type of release for stress, and may also include stories or ideas that came to me. I may write in proper english to improve my english writing skills or may even write in Manglish. Manglish is the mixing of two languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English together for those who don't know. Please, any comments to improve my english is most welcomed. But when I write in Manglish , that means I don't give a rats ass (pardon my language, but profanities may be included in the future) about my grammar. Oh on another note, I may write as I please without following any what sort of order...hopefully that won't happen much.

Damn, I just realised the above would be perfect for my introduction. Oh well...

In the introduction I mentioned it was weird for me to start a blog. Let me explain why. When blog first introduced to the public, I thought it was a stupid idea. Why? To me, it looked like a public diary where anyone (or based on their privacy setting, which I just found out) can read about it.It sounded dumb to me. I think that's the reason why I hate the blog idea. But that does not mean I thought people who writes blogs were dumb or anything like that. It's simply my opinion. Even my girlfriend is doing it...so I don't mind if others are doing it, it was simply dumb to me.

Now? I don't know... I guess I want to try it out as well as finding a place where I can just write about something or anything...I also noticed the other uses this blogs could do, which I found some are very interesting to read. I guess it's no longer dumb to me anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogger! Nice introduction by the way. Cheers!~

-Anon-

f3r0^NoX said...

thanx dude